Awakening to Life Intensive Week 2024 / Germany
International Event – save the date!
25. August 2024, 18:00 Uhr– 1. September 2024, 14:00 Uhr
Iris Bawidamann & Jürgen Engel
6 1/2 Day Intensive Experiential Retreat with Jürgen Engel & Iris Bawidamann
You are familiar with the Dyad-meditation process and want to take the next step to fully dive into presence, connection with your true self and meeting life in its full beauty and intensity?
The Awakening to Life provides the container to dive deeper and fly higher than you may have experienced in other formats and contexts
We both, Iris and Jürgen, are really happy that the founders of the Awakening to Life Intensive, Robert Gonzales and Robert Krzisnik, passed on their wisdom, deep intention and experiences with the Awakenings to us. With both of them having passed away, if feels like a true honor to being able to continue this work.
It is deeply important and meaningful for us to mention and honor both Roberts in their deep exploration of life and spirituality and their creation of the „Awakening to Life Intensive“ retreats. Thank you both for creating this, your friendship, sharing these gifts with us and for inviting us to journey together with you!
We are inviting you on a journey of
- direct experiencing, sensing and being
- embodying our deepest authenticity
- venturing beyond head-centered thinking to reclaim wholeness
- witnessing the mystery of existence unfold
An „Awakening to Life Intensive“ is a unique, once in a lifetime experience and does not fit for everyone. So, we invite you to thoroughly read the following description and check if this might be for you:
What to expect from the Awakening to Life Intensive:
Fully experiential retreat
The main focus of the retreat will be on direct experiencing primarily through dyad work but also through individual and group processes, including body movement and integration time in nature. Facilitators will be there not to teach, but to offer guidance and support.
Intensity and dedication
This retreat will be held as a sacred time for our deepest Self. By “intensive retreat” we mean that:
- we will be working from around 7:00 in the morning to around 10:00 in the evening;
- we ask you to refrain from using the internet (including email & mobile phone), unless absolutely urgent, for the duration of the entire retreat;
- we will be inviting you, during breaks and free time, to keep your intention and focus on conscious inquiry into your deepest authenticity (rather than engaging in conversation and casual socializing)
- Every day follows a highly structured and balanced schedule, with a fine balance of intensity, relaxation, bodywork and integration of experiences and insights
Embracing what is
This is not a self-improvement workshop, in which certain aspects of ourselves would be perceived as needing change, fixing, or healing. The participants will be continuously encouraged to experience and embrace the whole, rather than move from an “imperfect” state to a “better” one.
Courage and openness
This week can be challening in many ways. You may be tired and frustrated at times, in total bliss and presence or any other state you can imagine. Challenging, painful and sad parts of you may surface and want to be seen, held and integrated. Powerful, exciting and wild parts may emerge as well, all of life will be welcome. It’s not about “feeling good” all the time, it’s about embracing everything that arises. You will need to bring courage and a clear decicion to fully engage.
Listen HERE to what former participants of Awakening to Life retreats share about their experience